Terms + Conditions
By registering for Strategic Kids program(s) you agree to the following:
- I give permission for my child to attend the Strategic Kids program for which they registered.
- If needed I give Strategic Kids representatives permission to provide 1st aid care and if needed emergency medical care to be administered by nearest medical facility. I understand if emergency should arise I will be immediately notified.
- Photographs and/or videos of you or your child in Strategic Kids programs may be used for print promotion, digital promotion, educational/training purposes and/or media coverage Strategic Kids.
Parent / Guardian / Child Responsibilities
- To inform Strategic Kids of any allergies and/or medical conditions child may have. If did not do so while registering, email email@example.com
- It is the parents/guardian's and child's responsibility to get to the program. Strategic Kids is not responsible to pickup child and bring them to any program. If attending after school program, you are welcome to ask child's teacher to remind them to go, though it is not their responsibility or the schools to ensure your child gets to the Strategic Kids program.
- Child must be picked up on time. On time is considered within 5 minutes of the dismissal time of the program. If parent or guardian is more than 10 minutes late, more than two times, Strategic Kids may charge a fee and/or drop your child from the class.
Refunds and Cancellations
- Once a program has begun no refunds will be granted; except when class is cancelled by Strategic Kids.
- For refunds requested prior to the start of the program, a $20 administrative fee will be deducted.
- Refunds can take up to 30 days to process.
- Any class cancellation due to inclement weather or any other circumstances out of our control WILL NOT be made up by Strategic Kids. For example in the event of a meeting being cancelled due to snow, that meeting will not be made up.
- Strategic Kids follows the closures and delays of the schools, school districts, facilities, etc. from whom we rent space.
- Strategic Kids reserves the right to cancel any class that does meet the minimum enrollment before or after the 1st meeting of classes.
- No refunds or prorated fees will be given when a child misses a class.
- Strategic Kids reserves the right to change class locations, schedules, fees, themes and instructors when necessary.
Payments and Scholarships
- Students are not considered registered unless payment in full is received. Students will not be placed on rosters until payment in full is received. Students not on the roster may be denied entry to a program.
- Any returned check will be assessed a $25 fee to be paid in cash or online. Future registrations will be required to be paid in cash or online.
- Classes with maximum limits may be required to pay online only. Cash or check may not be accepted.
- Scholarships may be available. Please find application for scholarship at www.strategickids.com/scholarship Submitted an application for scholarship does not guarantee acceptance or guarantee any funds to cover the costs of programs.
- Unless otherwise noted, the registration fee includes a materials fee. If class has a materials fee, that fee must be paid on or before the first day of class. That payment can be made by cash or check and upon request online.
- Unless otherwise noted, there are no deadlines to register for a class; however, after the maximum enrollment is reached or with less than half the classes remaining in a session, we reserve the right to close the registration of class. Full payment is still required, no matter when you sign up for a class session.
- The pricing of classes is determined by a variety of factors; mainly by the number of weeks a class meets. Please make note of how many classes are offered for a class per session, this is usually why the price of the program may seem lower or higher than you recall it being in the past.
Late Pick Up + Related Fees
- Parent or guardian is expected to pick up their child on time following a program. On time is considered the ending time of the program.
- Late pickup may be charge fees depending on how late the pick up occurs.
- Cost is $1 per minute of late pick up - to be paid in cash directly to the instructor or program director.
- Grace period is 10 minutes.
- If parent or guardian is persistently late, Strategic Kids reserves the right to drop student from current and/or future programs with no refund.
- After reasonably attempting to contact parent or guardian and they cannot be reached, Strategic Kids reserves the right to call the police after 60 minutes of parent or guardian being late.
Registered Trademarks and Marketing Material
- The name "Strategic Kids", the Strategic Kids logo and the slogan "Teaching Life Strategies Through Games" are registered trademarks of Strategic Kids, LLC. Any use or representation of those markings and/or slogan must approved by Strategic Kids. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Any marketing material provided to your child are not necessarily sponsored or endorsed by any school district, it's board, superintendent or a school.
- Strategic Kids is not affiliated with the LEGO® Group.
- If flier or other marketing material states that a LEGO® gift will be given; this typically occurs the last week of the session. We reserve the right to substitute gift for a non-LEGO® gift as needed. We do make the best effort to provide a LEGO® branded gift; however sometimes a more relevant gift, related to the topic of the class, may be given.
- Please email email@example.com