By registering for and/or attending any Strategic Kids, LLC program(s) you and the participant agree to the following:
Terms + Conditions
- I give permission for my child to attend the Strategic Kids, LLC ("Company") program for which they are registered.
- If needed, I give Strategic Kids representatives permission to provide 1st aid care and if needed emergency medical care to be administered by nearest medical facility. I understand if emergency should arise I will be immediately notified.
- Company produced photos, videos, audio and/or text of me or my child may be used for print promotion, digital promotion, educational/training purposes and/or media coverage as deemed appropriate by Strategic Kids.
- These photos, videos, audio and/or text are the property of Strategic Kids and may be used at any time forever and throughout the universe and may be licensed to others to use in any manner Strategic Kids wishes.
- Further, Strategic Kids is not obligated to financially compensate me or my child, now or ever, in any way.
Parent / Guardian / Child Responsibilities
- To inform Strategic Kids of any allergies and/or medical conditions child may have. If did not do so while registering, email email@example.com
- It is the parents/guardian's and child's responsibility to get to the program. Strategic Kids is not responsible to pickup child and bring them to any program. If attending after school program, you are welcome to ask child's teacher to remind them to go, though it is not their responsibility or the schools to ensure your child gets to the Strategic Kids program.
- Child must be picked up on time. On time is considered within 5 minutes of the dismissal time of the program. If parent or guardian is more than 10 minutes late, more than two times, Strategic Kids may charge a fee and/or drop your child from the class.
- My child and I agree to the best of our ability to live out the Strategic Kids Core Values while attending programs. You can also use these core values at home as well - they are free from copyright - enjoy them! We think they are great and we try our best to exemplify these core values in everything we do at Strategic Kids.
Refunds and Cancellations
- Once a program has begun no refunds will be granted; except when class is cancelled by Strategic Kids.
- Except of instances where Strategic Kids cancels or postpones a class, refunds will incur a $20 administrative fee.
- Refunds can take up to 30 days to process.
- Any class cancellation due to inclement weather or any other circumstances out of our control WILL NOT be made up by Strategic Kids. For example in the event of a meeting being cancelled due to snow, that meeting will not be made up.
- Strategic Kids follows the closures and delays of the schools, school districts, facilities, etc. from whom we rent space.
- Strategic Kids reserves the right to cancel any class that does meet the minimum enrollment before or after the 1st meeting of classes.
- No refunds or prorated fees will be given when a child misses a class.
- Strategic Kids reserves the right to change class locations, schedules (including date of the week and time of the event), fees, themes and instructors when necessary.
- For programs that have maximum enrollment payments (i.e. LEGO programs) must be made at www.StrategicKids.com
Other forms of payment (cash and checks) may be made on some classes. Check flier and/or contact Strategic Kids for more information.
- Students are not considered registered unless payment in full is received. Students will not be placed on rosters until payment in full is received. Students not on the roster may be denied entry to a program.
- Any returned check will be assessed a $25 fee ($20 in Colorado) to be paid in cash or online. Future registrations will be required to be paid in cash or online.
- Classes with maximum limits may be required to pay online only. Cash or check may not be accepted.
- Unless otherwise noted, the registration fee includes a materials fee. If class has a materials fee, that fee must be paid on or before the first day of class. That payment can be made by cash or check and upon request online.
- Unless otherwise noted, there are no deadlines to register for a class; however, after the maximum enrollment is reached or with less than half the classes remaining in a session, we reserve the right to refuse registration or close the registration of class. Full payment is still required, no matter when you sign up for a class session.
- The pricing of classes is determined by a variety of factors; mainly by the number of weeks a class meets. Please make note of how many classes are offered for a class per session, this is usually why the price of the program may seem lower or higher than you recall it being in the past.
- Volume and sibling discounts may be offered on programs, however Strategic Kids reserves the right to revoke these discounts at any time, for any reason, with or without notice. Discounts may not be available on all types of programs.
- Scholarships may be available. Please find application for a scholarship at www.strategickids.com/scholarship
- Submitting an application for a scholarship does not guarantee acceptance or guarantee any funds to cover the costs of programs. Strategic Kids does not guarantee scholarships will be available or accepted.
- Strategic Kids does our best to provide email responses to scholarship requests within 7-10 business days. During peak seasons, in particular the beginning of the school year or at the beginning of new sessions, the response time can take longer. We appreciate your patience.
- The scholarship program may be revoked or discontinued at any time, for any reason, with or without notice.
- Scholarships are provided by several different funding sources. The main two are the Strategic Kids Fund and Strategic Kids, LLC. Those interested in donating to the Strategic Kids Fund, please find the donation link here. Or give the fund an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- By subscribing you agree for your payment method to be charged on a monthly basis.
- Monthly subscriptions are valid starting the month you subscribe and remain in effect until you unsubscribe.
- Monthly subscriptions are based on calendar month periods (unless otherwise noted).
- If any particular month has more or less meetings than other months, refunds or prorations will not be provided.
- Any subscription payment that cannot be automatically collected have 10 business to remedy. If Strategic Kids is unable to process the monthly subscription by that time, registration will be canceled with or with out notice.
- Unless otherwise noted, the monthly subscription fee includes a materials fee. If program has a materials fee, that fee must be paid on or before the first day of class. That payment can be made by cash or check and upon request online.
Late Pick Up + Related Fees
- Parent or guardian is expected to pick up their child on time following a program. On time is considered the ending time of the program.
- Late pickup may be charge fees depending on how late the pick up occurs.
- Cost is $1 per minute of late pick up - to be paid in cash directly to the instructor or program director.
- Grace period is 10 minutes.
- If parent or guardian is persistently late, Strategic Kids reserves the right to drop student from current and/or future programs with no refund.
- After reasonably attempting to contact parent or guardian and they cannot be reached, Strategic Kids reserves the right to call the police after 60 minutes of parent or guardian being late.
Registered Trademarks and Marketing Material
- The name "Strategic Kids", the Strategic Kids logo and the slogan "Teaching Life Strategies Through Games" are registered trademarks of Strategic Kids, LLC. Any use or representation of those markings and/or slogan must approved by Strategic Kids. Email email@example.com for more information.
- Any marketing material provided to your child are not necessarily sponsored or endorsed by any school district, it's board, superintendent or a school.
- Strategic Kids is not affiliated with the LEGO® Group.
- If flier or other marketing material states that a LEGO® gift will be given; this typically occurs the last week of the session. We reserve the right to substitute gift for a non-LEGO® gift as needed. We do make the best effort to provide a LEGO® branded gift; however sometimes a more relevant gift, related to the topic of the class, may be given. If flier or other marketing material does not reference that a LEGO® gift will be given; then LEGO® gift will not be given.
- This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.StrategicKids.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
- We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
- You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
- We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
- Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
- While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
- In order to use this website, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest.
- We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and child's name) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders.
- This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Surveys + Contests
- From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and email), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org